Sign in to follow this  
Plax 4 Prez

Which team do you think will own the NFL's worst record in the 2012/2013 season?

25 members have voted

1. 1. The Race For 1st Round Pick Poll

• St. Louis
    • Tampa Bay
    • Seattle
    • Minnesota
    • Washington
    • Arizona
    • Buffalo
    • Miami
    • Cleveland
    • Indianapolis
    • Kansas City
    • Jacksonville
    • Other

I know I threw a lot of options on there, but I just wanted to see where everyone stood on this topic. On that list are the underachieving teams from last year, but as we all know a new season means that can all change for some teams. So who do you think will be the worst this upcoming season? My choice is an obvious one. The :Rams:. They lost the defensive coach indefiantly, and Sam Bradford doesn't have much weapons other then Stephen Jackson, and a weak o-line.

Minnesota, that team is a god awful mess.

Minnesota, that team is a god awful mess.

The 2 key questions for them is how will AP be at the start of the season, and will Christian Ponder improve at all? I didn't put the last b/c a healthy AP, a healthy Harvin, and a 2nd year Ponder seems better then what the Rams have, but you're right cause the Rams have a easier division then the Vikings do.

Jags. Think they only win 2-4 games this year.

I can't see the Rams having the least amount of wins this season. They had a solid off-season and improved their team. Also added some weapons for Bradford to throw to.

I am going with the Vikings too. AP will never be the same so that's going to hurt their offense and their defense is still pretty crappy. Playing in the NFC North doesn't help them out either.

• Upvote 1

Jags. Think they only win 2-4 games this year.

905f049a-8285-4fd6-82d3-5aa7c0dc01c6.jpg

The Redskins. Someone is going to suck out of RGIII, Luck, and Tannehill (assuming he starts), and since the Redskins play in the strongest division out of the three, I'm going to go with them. Plus, it would be funny to see the Redskins get the 1st overall pick when they don't actually have the pick.

Edited by Vin

Came down to the Vikings and Jaguars for me, but I think the Jags have enough pieces around lolBlaineGabbert to avoid total suckage. The Vikings, meanwhile, don't know what they're getting out of Adrian Peterson this year, and they still have lots of red flags in the secondary. In a pass-first league, the secondary is a bad place to have weak spots.

The Redskins. Someone is going to suck out of RGIII, Luck, and Tannehill (assuming he starts), and since the Redskins play in the strongest division out of the three, I'm going to go with them. Plus, it would be funny to see the Redskins get the 1st overall pick when they don't actually have the pick.

The Redskins have more than enough talent around their quarterback, especially on defense, to avoid being the worst team in the league if RGIII sucks. Though I'd love to see it, I doubt it happens.

I am going to have to go jags or dolphins

I got a three-way tie but I picked the Vikings.

Vikings: Secondary has to get together. Got younger in the draft, but how fast will the young DBs contribute? Ponder is one of the biggest questions out there. I'm not sold on Frazier's approach to being Head Coach either, so I went here.

Dolphins: Offense is a mess. Defense was decent last year, but if the transition to a 4-3 defense doesn't go smooth this team could bomb fast.

Jags: Can MJD carry that offense again? Will Blackmon improve Gabbert as a QB? Will the O-line protect better? If one of those questions is a no...this could be a bad season for them.

Dolphins and Rams will both get equally bad records.

Colts or Vikings.... I would also add the Dolphins. The Colts for obvious reasons.. New QB sub par running game.. although I'm rooting for Donald Brown to finally put everything together. New D scheme from going to a 4-3 cover 2 type to 3-4. Might be one of the worst secondaries big fan of Bethea. CB is a big issue. Can Powers come back ?

Easily the Dolphins. They lost their only good receiver and Reggie Bush is #1 on their depth chart at running back. How much worse could it get?

Vikings. Vikings have AP but that division has gotten tougher and Vikings worse. Bears, Lions and Packers all could make the playoffs. Vikings cannot. So i could see them getting swept in division play.

The Dolphins have a good enough defense to keep them from being the worst team, but they should be pretty bad this year. Their receiver suck and they have nothing special at QB in a passing league.

The Vikings don't really have much of anything except for AD and Jared Allen. I kind of want to pick them, but I have the feeling they go 5-11 or so. I don't know who to pick really, I don't feel strongly about any team being the worst right now. I picked the Bengals last year and look how that turned out lol.

• Upvote 1

Vikings are pretty dog shit, but considering they have the Jags, Colts, Skins, Cards, Bucs, and Rams on their schedule, I doubt they end up with the worst record lol.

I don't see how the Redskins will be worse this year, they won games with Grossman at QB. They will be better off with RG3 and that D really isn't too bad.

I'll go with the Vikings. They really didn't approve much in the offseason, AP is coming off a career changing injury. That D is pretty awful too.

Minnesota I think is a safe bet to have the worst record in the NFL. As Mikey said really tough to division to even get a game and that whole team is just.....bad. Yeah they have AP but I could see them getting two wins.

Dolphins will get three or four. They could take one from the Jets and one from the Bills, they always seem to find a way even when the teams aren't near as good.

I think the Rams will have a better record this year, like 6-10 or something along those lines.

A team no one has mentioned yet that I think could also give the Vikings a run for their money as the worst team are the Browns.

Probably the Chargers, they don't have any good pieces to work with and a balls hard schedule.

The Jags defense/MJD are too good to allow them to have the worst record.

Although Gabbert may have something to say about that.

Hmmm... Vikings?

I think the Colts still will. Luck is a major improvement, but the D is still in pretty bad shape and with the switch to the 3-4 it will be a rough transition.

I'm going with the Vikings..

Edited by housemd