Sign in to follow this  
Zack_of_Steel

NFL Fan Geography Map by Facebook

Interesting. I was actually more accurate than I thought I would be, considering that their maps were backed by more data. The exception, of course, Nebraska, but as you can see, it is a bit of a clusterfuck there, so I guess it makes sense that I didn't really know.

funny that Alaska is Packers territory, I guess they relate well with the frozen tundra

Are there any Jets fans?

The western coroner of Long Island, which, as small as it looks, is a lot of people. Also, there are a lot in the blue areas; they just aren't the majority.

funny that Alaska is Packers territory, I guess they relate well with the frozen tundra

Yeah I found that interesting as well! I never thought to consider Alaskans a part of the Packers fanbase.

wtf South Carolina....

Obviously the Steelers fanbase would be in SC.

And I don't see many Falcons fans in there. :p

Edited by Thanatos19

Montana and Nebraska are the biggest clusterfucks, holy crap those colours.

Like I said in the other thread, nobody here likes the NFL. Most are casual fans or "diehard fans" that know only the few big name players. It's a shitty fucking place to live.

There's a couple Upers out here who are Packer fans... The amount of massive shit I talk to them...

How exactly does a Lions fan talk shit to a Packers fan?

Hey man you ever lost every game in a season? Yeah, I thought not because your team is just a bunch of bitches. Bet you never had a player who stomped the shit out of a rival. We do it all the time in Detroit. Fuck yeah.

• Upvote 1

I do it all the time, at least before the final outcome of every game... Then I get shut up for like... 3 days, and I start all over again. I do the same thing when I'm playing sports, I'm just a massive shit talker.

It's all in good fun and most of them know that anyway, we have a good laugh about it, then I'm right back at it.

Plus no fans get more pissed off when their players aren't getting the supposed love they deserve then Packer fans, so I get a thrill outa saying things I know makes no sense and seeing them all get bent out of shape about it. Gotta keep yourself entertained somehow when your team loses more games then they win consistently. :shrug: