housemd

Daryl Washington suspended for the entire year.

NFL suspended Cardinals ILB Daryl Washington four games for violating the league's substance abuse policy.

An emerging NFL superstar, Washington amassed 134 tackles, nine sacks, and two forced fumbles across 16 starts last season, displaying highly explosive pass-rush ability and range as a run defender. The loss of Washington is a huge blow to Arizona, which may be forced to start special teamer Lorenzo Alexander next to Jasper Brinkley to open the season. New Cardinals coordinator Todd Bowles' defense will begin the year missing one of its best three players.

This makes me sad. Very disappointed.

so he smokes a little weed in the offseason. Leave Daryl alone.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If anything he should be suspended for being a moron. You get a warning the first time they catch you, he kept doing it. I don't care if players smoke weed, and I don't have a problem with it in general. That doesn't change the fact that it is illegal. That doesn't change the fact that it's against NFL policy. That doesn't change the fact that he got caught multiple times.

Dude is kind of stupid.

If anything he should be suspended for being a moron. You get a warning the first time they catch you, he kept doing it. I don't care if players smoke weed, and I don't have a problem with it in general. That doesn't change the fact that it is illegal. That doesn't change the fact that it's against NFL policy. That doesn't change the fact that he got caught multiple times.

Dude is kind of stupid.

ur kind of stupid :yep:

• Upvote 1

If he wanted to do that shit he should have been smarter about it. If he wants to do it that is cool, no issue with that. It is his life, but when it hurts your team then it is public forum. These players need to quit being fuckin stupid. I mean hell Anquan Boldin goes to Botswana or wherever the fuck and does charity work. Use that as an excuse, go on some mission trip and blaze up. Nobody gives a shit but dont so shit that is going to get you in a sling and fuck your team. That was a selfish and douche move on his part.

so he smokes a little weed in the offseason. Leave Daryl alone.

Now what do you have to say.

PHOENIX - Arizona Cardinals linebacker Daryl Washington was taken into custody Friday on charges of aggravated assault in connection with a domestic dispute involving his ex-girlfriend.

Washington allegedly choked his girlfriend to the point where she couldn't breath and shoved her to the ground, breaking her shoulder, according to police records.

Washington traveled to his ex-girlfriend's Phoenix apartment complex Wednesday to visit his daughter. During the visit, Washington brought the girl to Dairy Queen without the knowledge of the mother, according to police.

Washington's ex-girlfriend panicked and when he returned the two got into a verbal argument, said police. The argument continued as the two walked up a flight of stairs to his girlfriend's apartment. This is where the mother told police that Washington grabbed her neck, pushed her against the railing and choked her, according to police records.

Police said his girlfriend was unable to breathe and thought she was going to fall over the railing.

Washington allegedly entered the woman's apartment and stole her cell phone and walked out of the apartment, according to police. She then ran after him, tried to enter his car to retrieve her cell phone, when Washington came from behind and pushed her to the ground.

The victim sought treatment at a local hospital and suffered a broken shoulder, rashes consistent with road rage, bruising and cuts, according to police records.

Records show that there is a history of reported and non-reported domestic violence between the pair.

Washington led the Cardinals with 134 tackles -- 108 of them solo -- and nine sacks last season.

Last month ,Washington was suspended without pay for the beginning of the regular season for violating the league's substance abuse policy.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/sports/sports_blogs_local/daryl-washington-arrested-cardinals-linebacker-charged-with-aggravated-assault#ixzz2SGYRlvtx

This dude has some serious issues.

She probably deserved it, shouldn't have done it though.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 16

WTF? :facepalm:

Edited by Bucman

Doesn't look good but until he is found guilty i am not going to judge him.

Disgusting. I used to love me some D-Wash. :(

You would have to do something pretty fucking terrible to "deserve" being choked nearly lifeless and being thrown to the ground causing a broken shoulder.

You would have to do something pretty fucking terrible to "deserve" being choked nearly lifeless and being thrown to the ground causing a broken shoulder.

She yelled at him for going to dairy queen, bitch needed taught a lesson. /sarcasm :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Wow, didn't know this. This kind of shit should get you a life time ban from the league.

You must not have much experience with ghetto, ratchet black women

Most deserve that treatment

Edited by NY Diehard
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

Not sure if serious...

• Upvote 1

So you would openly abuse your wife or girlfriend?

I see no scenario where a man should hit another woman, unless she is about to kill you.

Per Rotoworld.com:

CBS5 in Phoenix is reporting that Cardinals ILB Daryl Washington’s alleged domestic assault victim has a broken collarbone.

Police say Washington went to his ex-girlfriend's house to see their 5-month-old daughter. They got into a fight and Washington allegedly grabbed his ex's neck and choked her near her apartment. They allegedly got into a second fight in the parking lot, where she was pushed to the ground and broke her collarbone. Washington is charged with two counts of aggravated assault. He is currently out of jail after posting $4,200 bond. May 4 - 9:27 AM

Source: CBS5 in Phoenix

Do you have a learning disability or something? Just asking, because I wouldn't want to make fun of someone who is actually mentally retarded...

• Upvote 1

NY Diehard is dumber than a bag full of rocks.... wait never mind that's an insult to rocks. Dumber than a bag full of hammers.

So you would openly abuse your wife or girlfriend?

I see no scenario where a man should hit another woman, unless she is about to kill you.

I would never be put in a situation where it's necessary to do so considering I would be smart enough to never enter a relationship with someone like that.

I don't see why men shouldn't see women as equal to men since that's what they consider themselves, when its convenient for them anyway