Bucman

Official 2014 NBA OffSeason

Lakers bench killed the Clippers.

76ers GM talks of tanking the season and Rose struggled in his debut back from an ACL injury.

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

Guest Phailadelphia

Westbrook could be back in 2 weeks!!

• Upvote 1

I actually really dislike the Clippers' bench. Not sure it's good enough to get the job done for a supposed #1 seed.

Also, look how D'antoni's system works without any single player dominating the ball.

Let's all hope, but what if he tries to return too early? They say a meniscus injury is better off needing to be repaired, like his was, but that it takes much much longer to recover.

They have one of the best 6th man in the league, but everything else bench wise is lackluster. Collison sucks and won't be what Bledsoe was.

Pistons gonna play tonight. Looking forward to watching this cluster of an offense.

It's also gonna be interesting to see if the Pistons really do ship Moose. It'd make me very sad, but... yea...

Eh, Rose didn't look that bad. Heat have a ridiculous defense. Not the best matchup for his first game back.

Wasn't able to watch the game but apparently Rose wasn't that good. It's alright though the Heat are great and I don't think anybody expected them not to be. First game of the season, there's always lots to correct and I know for a fact we will see the Heat in the playoffs.

I think it's safe to say Chalmers is easily one of the best perimeter defensive players in the league. Tough assignment for Rose for sure on his first game back.

Zack, I think you're gonna be very disappointed until Westbrook comes back.

Guest Phailadelphia

I actually really dislike the Clippers' bench. Not sure it's good enough to get the job done for a supposed #1 seed.

Also, look how D'antoni's system works without any single player dominating the ball.

Let's all hope, but what if he tries to return too early? They say a meniscus injury is better off needing to be repaired, like his was, but that it takes much much longer to recover.

Westbrook is a smart guy. OKC is a smart organization. If there's any risk of coming back "too early" they won't let him come back.

Suns dominant in their season opener against the Blazers! :rock:

Miles Plumlee went 8/14 from the field, 15 boards, and 3 blocks. The Slovenian Assassin adds 26 points and 9 dimes and Eric Bledsoe with a nice all-around performance! We didn't really ask for much from the bench guys tonight, so this won't be the norm... But still nice to see the potential of the team.

I know it was the Bobcats, but Howard and Asik combined for 40 rebounds, lol. That was more than the entire Bobcats team (37).

Nets looked like dog shit, not surprising lol. Team hasn't been watchable since the Kenyon Martin days. They probably gonna get blown out by 20-30 points against Miami. :yao:

Only NBA games that I'll be watching this year are Nets-Knicks and some of the games that I wager on.

• Downvote 1

Look how it looked yesterday against the Warriors. D'Antoni is a trash coach with or without Kobe in the lineup. The only reason it worked against the Clippers is because everyone on our bench played out of our minds. That won't be the norm. Us getting our ass handed to us like last night will be because D'Antoni will never understand the meaning of the word "defense."

Edited by JetsFan4Life

I know it was the Bobcats, but Howard and Asik combined for 40 rebounds, lol. That was more than the entire Bobcats team (37).

Watched some of the game, but there is so much shit on right now. Now that baseball is over, makes room. :yep:

Clyde is hilarious imo

Edited by Bay

I honestly have some sort of expectations for my Raptors this year. I know a win over the tanking Celtics isn't that impressive though.

Nets are a bunch of old farts. If you can keep them in a up tempo O they have no shot at winning.

Watched some of the game, but there is so much shit on right now. Now that baseball is over, makes room. :yep:

Clyde is hilarious imo

Yes, yes he is. Bullard is a bit more analytical, but Clyde's pure homer and humor.

Guest Phailadelphia

Per Woj, Gordon Hayward and Eric Bledsoe have failed to reach contract extension agreements with the Jazz and Suns, respectively. Both will be RFAs in July.

Not surprising when they're on bad teams.

He's not playing great tonight, but Draymond Green has become one of my favorite NBA players.

Yes, they let the Jazz crawl back after being up by 15, but I still liked what I saw in the Thunder's first game.

Without Westbrook they're still struggling with an offensive identity, but I loved that Brooks was taking a different approach to it than last time out. He seemed to be picking names randomly and seeing what combinations worked and what didn't and I think it'll serve them well once Russ comes back.

The young players were encouraging and I'm excited to see more from them. Adams was a nice presence on the boards, PJ3 had a cut to the basket that was reminiscent of Durant, Lamb was dropping in some nice shots, and Reggie was kicking a bunch of ass. Love seeing the young guys get real minutes and it seems that the D-League work really helped them develop last season.

The only thing I was disappointed in was the fact that Serge was struggling to find his shot despite hitting a beautiful mid-range J to start the game. I'm glad he's got the confidence to shoot and I hope he keeps at it.

Oh, and fuck Perkins, lol. When he tried posting up and shooting with under a minute left in a close game I about lost my fucking mind.

I wanna kick Anthony Bennett square in the nuts.

We lost Goran Dragic after he collided with PJ Tucker, and Bledsoe struggled finding his shot all night... But he took OFF in the 4th quarter. From the 6 minute mark until the clock hit 0, Bledsoe is the only Suns player to score -- nailing a 3 pointers with .7 seconds left on the clock! :rock:

Another double double for Miles Plumlee and Dionte Christmas made his debut tonight and was fairly impressive. I know it won't last and I know I am setting myself up for massive disappointment... But I love how the Suns are playing basketball right now.

2 - 0 with the Thunder coming up. Oh boy. ha.