Sign in to follow this  
Omerta

Battle of the Worst

Ok, after watching Tridents video and then some cheap knockoff by an asshole it got me to wondering who was worse, Weeden or Sanchez?

Part Deux. After that I got to thinking since this is the time of year everyones roster is starting to materialze sans the draft and TC battles are around the corner, what was some of the best of the wrost battle you have ever seen on your team or others ?

Starting with Weeden and Sanchez, then moving on to your own.

I personally think Sanchez is the worst of the two.

And watching the decade long battle of baltimore for who is the shittiest QB was not fun. Kyle Boller won for the most part....think about that.

• Upvote 1

No Gabbert?

1489.gif

Between Weeden and Sanchez I'd say Weeden was worse.

Best of the worst QB battles... literately every QB against every QB for the Jags ever not named Mark Brunell... think about THAT.

Edited by CampinWithGoatSampson

No because while Gabbert was god awful, no argument, he did not really have that signature fuck up that just dominated the media. Weeden with the Flag thing, Sanchez with the butt fumble. When looking in the annuls of football in 50 years those will be on the NFL top 10 list. Gabbert will just be a shitty QB.

And I feel your pain. Other than Flacco and the one year with Air Mcnair, I looked at every season as a win was 8-8 even with that defense.

I am just glad JO got a ring. The best QB he ever had to protect not named McNair for a season was...Boller. He should have just pulled a Lomas Brown.

Garrard was far better for longer than anybody that was on our team again sans McNair.

Edited by Ngata_Chance

Lets do one for LB's. Nobody is worse than Mychal Kendricks. NOBODY. Not only is he fucking terrible in coverage (2nd worst ILB according to PFF) but he is one of the worst tacklers in the league (21 missed tackles tied for 1st in the league among ILB's). The guy is total garbage. He can't shed blocks, he takes horrible angles. The ONLY thing he can do is catch an easy INT and fall on the football.

I hate this dude even more than I hate Kurt Coleman. Coleman came up with some lucky plays before too but at least we didn't pass up on fucking Earl Thomas for him. We drafted Kendricks in the 2nd over LaVonte David. Are you FUCKING kidding me? I will hate this guy forever.

Our coach was Josh McDaniels. It does not get worse than that. If I look at him from an eternal optimist's point of view, every reconstruction needs a demo man to destroy the old foundation first. >_> <_>

Sanchez actually had some good moments, Weeden has always been dogshit.

Also, thinking about shitty QB battles got me thinking of the Bucs' 2009 QB battle between Byron Leftwich and Luke McCown. God that was pathetic to watch and be a part of...