AllYouNeedIsLovie

Division Winners

With training camp only a few weeks away, I feel this is a pretty good time to make this thread.

My predictions:

:NFC:

East: :Eagles: (9-7)

North: :Packers: (11-5)

South: :Saints: (13-3)

West: :49ers: (11-5)

:AFC:

East: :Patriots: (12-4)

North: :Bengals: (10-6)

South: :Colts: (11-5)

West: :Broncos: (12-4)

Edited by AllYouNeedIsLovie

NFC East. :Redskins: (Have to pick at least one last place team to keep the steeak going)

NFC North :Packers:

NFC South :Saints: (Plot twist: Bucs are in the discussion.)

NFC West :49ers: (Flip a coin.)

AFC East :Patriots:

AFC North :Steelers: (Predicted bounce-back seasons for them 4 years in a row. Gotta be right soon.)

AFC South :Colts:

AFC West :Broncos:

Edited by SteVo

NFC East :Giants:

NFC South :Falcons:

NFC North :Bears:

NFC West :49ers:

AFC East :Patriots:

AFC North :Ravens:

AFC West :Broncos:

AFC South :Colts:

Edited by ATL

NFC East: Eagles (10-6)

NFC North: Packers (12-4)

NFC South: Falcons (10-6)

NFC West: 49ers (12-4)

AFC West Broncos (13-3)

AFC South Titans (10-6)

AFC North Steelers (9-7)

AFC East Patriots (11-5)

:patriots: 11-5

:Bengals: 9-7

:Colts: 11-5

:Broncos: 12-4

:Giants: 10-6

:Bears: 10-6

:Saints: 14-2

:Seahawks: 12-4

NFC:

:Packers: 12-4

:Seahawks: 12-4

:Saints: 13-3

:Eagles: 11-5

AFC:

:Steelers: 10-6

:Broncos: 12-4

:Colts: 9-7

:patriots: 13-3

Edited by KempBolt

Eagles

Packers

Falcons

49ers

Patriots

Steelers

Chargers (FINALLY the year Manning looks washed up I think)

Colts

:Bears:

:Eagles:

:panthers:

:Seahawks:

:Bengals:

:Patriots:

:Colts:

:Broncos:

Edited by Vin

I'm pretty shocked more than half the people who have posted so far do not have the Saints winning the NFC South. As much as I hate to say it, I think they may be the best team in the NFC. We all know their offense will be a powerhouse and they made some key additions to improve their secondary over the off-season. Their defense was already pretty damn good last year so I really am having a tough time finding a weakness on this team. They're going to be a very tough team to beat, IMO, and I would be shocked if another NFC South team took the division over them.

The Bucs will have a very good defense, but I am definitely not sold on our offense yet and we will be relying on some rookies at skill positions.

The Panthers will also have a very good defense, but their offense doesn't scare me at all. None of their weapons are great and their o-line is a pretty big question mark.

The Falcons should have a pretty good offense, but while they did improve their o-line, I don't think it'll be anything too great. Plus, their defense is pretty suspect.

Edited by AllYouNeedIsLovie

Tavarres King.

Believe.

The Panthers had no WRs either last year. They were 29th in the league in passing and won the division. Idk why people keep bringing up WRs lol.

:AFC: :patriots :Bengals::Colts::Broncos:

:NFC::Cowboys::Packers::panthers::Seahawks:

wtf.gif

We could potentially win the division. Its all based on 2 things, Locker and the transition on defense. Our coaching staff is the best its ever been. Im hoping for a quick turnaround.

The Panthers had no WRs either last year. They were 29th in the league in passing and won the division. Idk why people keep bringing up WRs lol.

...which makes it pretty remarkable that they won the division. Are they going to accomplish that feat again? Unlikely, considering they still don't have any receivers.

And don't hype up Kelvin Benjamin. He's Jonathan Baldwin 2.0.

• Upvote 1

wtf.gif

I honestly think the only reason we wouldn't is if Locker gets hurt, we finished 7-9 last year with a rather brutal schedule (playing the best two divisions, AFC and NFC West) without Locker for half the season, and in the offseason we improved in our worst area (coaching)

I honestly think the only reason we wouldn't is if Locker gets hurt, we finished 7-9 last year with a rather brutal schedule (playing the best two divisions, AFC and NFC West) without Locker for half the season, and in the offseason we improved in our worst area (coaching)

It's not like you have any world beaters to knock off in your division.

...which makes it pretty remarkable that they won the division. Are they going to accomplish that feat again? Unlikely, considering they still don't have any receivers.

And don't hype up Kelvin Benjamin. He's Jonathan Baldwin 2.0.

No what makes it unlikely is holes in other areas. Like the offensive line. There are legit issues with the Panthers where they have downgraded from last year. The WR corps is not one of those places, and nfl.com keeps reporting that as if its fact.

And Benjamin is going to destroy the Eagles when we meet, bro. I know you're scared of that. :yep:

Edited by Thanatos19

Steve Smith scares me so much more than any of the current weapons. Teams would actually have to gameplan against him. There is no receiver the Panthers currently have that any team will be making a defensive gameplan around.

NFC East--- Eagles--- 10-6

NFC South---Saints---12-4

NFC West---49ers---13-3

NFC North---Packers---11-5

AFC East---Patriots---12-4

AFC South---Texans---10-6

AFC West---Broncos---13-3

AFC North---Steelers---11-5

For the record my wild cards would be The Falcons and Seahawks in the NFC and my AFC wild cards would be The Colts and Jets.

Season Standings & Playoff Births:

Y- New England (9-7)

Buffalo (7-9)

NY Jets (4-12)

Miami (2-14)

Indianapolis (8-8)

Houstan (8-8)

Jacksonville (6-10)

Tennessee (2-14)

Cincinatti (9-7)

Cleveland (8-8)

Baltimore (5-11)

Pittsburgh (5-11)

Z- Denver (11-5)

Kansas City (9-7)

San Diego (9-7)

Oakland (4-12)

Philadelphia (9-7)

NY Giants (8-8)

Dallas (8-8)

Washington (3-13)

Chicago (10-6)

Green Bay (9-7)

Detroit (7-9)

Minnesota (5-11)

Z- New Orleans (12-4)

Carolina (9-7)

Atlanta (9-7)

Tampa Bay (8-8)

Y- Seattle (12-4)

St Louis (11-5)

San Francisco (10-6)

Arizona (9-7)

PLAYOFFS

WILD CARD

:Bengals: > :Chiefs:

:Colts:< :Chargers:

:49ers:> :Eagles:

:Rams:< :Bears:

DIVISIONAL

:Bengals:< :Broncos:

:Chargers: > :Patriots:

:Bears:< :Saints:

:49ers:< :Seahawks:

CONFERENCE

:Chargers: > :Broncos:

:Saints:< :Seahawks:

SB XLIX

:Chargers:< :Seahawks:

:trophy:= :Seahawks:

http://www.thegridironpalace.com/forums/index.php?/topic/69562-predict-the-season-2014/?hl=%2Bpredict+%2Bseason

North - :Packers:

South - :panthers:

West - :Seahawks:

East - :Eagles:

North - :Browns: (Going for one complete outsider)

South - :Colts:

West - :Chiefs:

East - :Patriots:

• Upvote 1

North - :Packers:

South - :panthers:

West - :Seahawks:

East - :Eagles:

North - :Browns: (Going for one complete outsider)

South - :Colts:

West - :Chiefs:

East - :Patriots:

Apparently there are two complete outsiders on this list. You're the only one to pick against the Broncos, out of all the posters. The Broncos and Pats are unanimous, outside of you and I.

NORTH: :Bengals:Dalton hasn't kept them out of the playoffs yet, and every team in this division is floundering. The Bengals are just better.

SOUTH: :Colts:Andrew Luck might be TGP's most hated, but he's enough to win this division again. Add to him the pieces that they've added, and the Jags and Titans are not challenging them. Look for the Texans to make some waves though. I almost picked them.

EAST: :PATRIOTS: Because Pats.

WEST: :Chiefs:They legit had the Broncos in KC last season, and they won't be blowing any 30 point leads this season against anyone. I think they take 4 games in the division this season, and with healthy guys they're as good as anyone in the division, especially after Peyton goes down with the injury/age bug. :bookit:

NORTH: :Packers:I don't see Rodgers getting hurt again, and now that they have a running game and better O-line play than they had in the past, they seem like the logical choice here. Also, lolCutler, and I see the Vikings threatening for at least a wild card.

SOUTH: :Falcons:Healthy Julio, focused Matty Ice, and a team one year removed from being a legit (paper) contender makes this a legit pick.Their defensive backfield is scary good. If they can get pressure on opposing QB's, they'll be right back in the thick of things.

EAST: :Cowboys:Why not? This division is a train wreck.

WEST: :49ers:They are neck and neck with the Seahawks. They have been for years now. It's been a fun tennis match to watch: back and forth, back and forth. SF takes this set. Remember that they were one great play against one "sorry receiver" away from taking Seattle's place in the playoffs last season.