21 members have voted

1. 1. Worst team

• Jags
    • Raiders
    • Bucs

:jags:

:Raiders:

:Bucs:

Perhaps someone else. Don't think the Giants and Chiefs are in this class of suck. Rams close.

Who ya got?

Raiders have the least talented roster in the NFL so I chose them.

Rams have the worst QB situation, so that puts them in the conversation.

Jags need to start WarBortles, because blame it on the Henne.

Bucs? :shrug:

Edited by FartWaffles

the way KC is playing Denver takes them out of this conversation, close call IMO between Jacksonville and Oakland, the Houston/Washington game last week was just painful to watch because of how bad both teams looked, now this week Washington took Jacksonville to the woodshed and Houston is doing the same to Oakland

I believe in Gus Bradley/Blake Bortles more than I believe in Dennis Allen/Derek Carr, so I voted for the Raiders.

I want to say the Giants just because of how bad they've looked the first two weeks lol, but for the same reason SteVo said I'll go with the silver and black at this point.

McCown looks about as good as the brown grass on my neighbors lawn. The Bucs defense has been schooled by 2nd and 3rd string QB's. The O-line blocks rush attacks about as well as the Gaza strip. If you've chosen anyone but the Bucs you clearly didn't watch the games closely.

It has to be the Bucs, right? Two losses to Derek Anderson and Austin Davis. It has to be the Bucs, right now.

I blame Lovie Smith for not even considering the Giraffe.

I have to go with the Raiders. I watched the whole Jets/Raiders game and there was absolutely NO REASON the Jets should've won by 5 other than they are a mediocre team who shot themselves in the foot. And then I was at Wild Wings today and every time I looked up to the Texans/Raiders game they were making fools of themselves.

The Bucs are bad but they've also gone up against two of the maybe five best defenses in the NFL, definitely Top 10 (I know the Rams looked bad in Week 1 but I still think they have a great defense). Yes they faced backup quarterbacks but they lost one game to a division rival which are always going to be battles no matter what and the Rams game they're a non-injury away from possibly being 1-1.

Bucs are not doubt the worst. Jaguars looked competitive against the Eagles. They aren't great by any means but they aren't the worst. The Raiders almost beat the Jets. Carr looked decent. They'll get better. The Bucs have taken on a 2nd string QB and a 3rd string QB. There is no excuse for them to not have at least be 1-1 right now. If they can't beat middle of the pack teams missing a QB, they can't beat anyone.

Let's be honest here...

Both the Raiders and Bucs are really bad, I mean... in the words of Charles Barkely, they are both just turrible. They are turrible, Kennay.

niners

• Downvote 6

Probably is the Raiders but I voted Jags anyways because that was likely the worst performance by the Jags in recent memory and that in itself is an impressive feat. Lots of Gus believers are dying off fast. It wasn't even so much just Henne, the run/pass blocking and the offense as much as the defense was unbelievably poor. They lost their starting QB and starting WR and still scorched the defense. That is the biggest worry of the Jags right now. We all know Bortles could breathe life into the offense but the defense was just as bad as it was in the 2nd half of the Eagles game but this time for 4 full quarters.

I'd say it's between the Jags and the Raiders. I know the Bucs have looked bad, but I simply don't believe that that roster is actually as bad as they look.

• Upvote 1

Bucs are terrible. Gerald Mccoy, Lavonte David, Vincent Jackson and Logan Mankins are the only proven players we have. The rest of the team is either unproven or trash.

• Downvote 1

https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran/status/511600003211886592

https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran/status/511619407110340608

Defense was atrocious. They continued to blow assignments like they did in the 2nd half against Philly, leading to big plays. I mean, there's a lot of young guys playing but there's some vets too. Even vets were lining up wrong. Team is lacking mentally, big time.

Bucs are terrible. Gerald Mccoy, Lavonte David, Vincent Jackson and Logan Mankins are the only proven players we have. The rest of the team is either unproven or trash.

Alterraun Verner is unproven or trash… okay then. The 4 you listed, plus Verner are the only really good players we have, but that doesn't mean the rest of the team is trash. Complete overreaction.

I'd say it's between the Jags and the Raiders. I know the Bucs have looked bad, but I simply don't believe that that roster is actually as bad as they look.

The Bucs roster is much more talented than the Jags and Raiders. When Lovie Smith is coaching like Greg Schiano and Josh McCown is your QB though, you aren't going to be winning many games.

Alterraun Verner is unproven or trash okay then. The 4 you listed, plus Verner are the only really good players we have, but that doesn't mean the rest of the team is trash. Complete overreaction.

The Bucs roster is much more talented than the Jags and Raiders. When Lovie Smith is coaching like Greg Schiano and Josh McCown is your QB though, you aren't going to be winning many games.

Yeah, I like Dotson, the rookie pass catchers, and Michael Johnson. What about Lovie's coaching has bugged you?

Yeah, I like Dotson, the rookie pass catchers, and Michael Johnson. What about Lovie's coaching has bugged you?

Not too high on Michael Johnson. He was invisible out there the entire pre-season and then got hurt in the first game. Really hoping he can step it up because we need it.

Lovie has been incredibly conservative, just like Schiano was. He doesn't play to win. For example, two times yesterday we were in the red zone, and he ran it 3 straight times to settle for a Field Goal (including a 3rd and 7). Heard him on the radio today saying he didn't regret it which pissed me off even more. Another example yesterday was right before the half, the Rams had a 4th down with about 1:30 left. Instead of calling a timeout (we had all 3 left), Lovie let the clock run down all the way and we sat on the ball instead of trying to get more points (we were DOWN by 3 points at this time too). Lovies reasoning when asked about this "we didn't want more points, only bad things could happen by going for that". This is the exactly the crap Schiano did and is why I wanted him fired so bad. I can't stand the conservative crap and the play to not lose attitude.

Another example yesterday was right before the half, the Rams had a 4th down with about 1:30 left. Instead of calling a timeout (we had all 3 left), Lovie let the clock run down all the way and we sat on the ball instead of trying to get more points (we were DOWN by 3 points at this time too).

What the fuck?

Not too high on Michael Johnson. He was invisible out there the entire pre-season and then got hurt in the first game. Really hoping he can step it up because we need it.

Lovie has been incredibly conservative, just like Schiano was. He doesn't play to win. For example, two times yesterday we were in the red zone, and he ran it 3 straight times to settle for a Field Goal (including a 3rd and 7). Heard him on the radio today saying he didn't regret it which pissed me off even more. Another example yesterday was right before the half, the Rams had a 4th down with about 1:30 left. Instead of calling a timeout (we had all 3 left), Lovie let the clock run down all the way and we sat on the ball instead of trying to get more points (we were DOWN by 3 points at this time too). Lovies reasoning when asked about this "we didn't want more points, only bad things could happen by going for that". This is the exactly the crap Schiano did and is why I wanted him fired so bad. I can't stand the conservative crap and the play to not lose attitude.

So he's calling the plays? Or just dictating the game script?

What the fuck?

Yep, this is the type of crap I've been dealing with the past 2 years (looks like now 3). I knew Lovie was a defensive coach and a bit conservative, but I didn't think it was Schiano level bad. This is just another typical Sunday as a Bucs fan though. :sigh:

Edited by AllYouNeedIsLovie
  • Upvote 1