Sign in to follow this  
BwareDWare94

Week 11 Predictions

Falcons 34 Panthers 24

The Panthers defense is a mere shell of what it is with Greg Hardy, whose dominance has become more and more obvious during his absence. Cam Newton is hurting, and there's just no way out of this hole for Carolina unless the rest of the NFC South completely implodes. Sadly, that's entirely possible. At the same time, I can see Atlanta's offense helping them climb back into contention for the division, and their first stepping stone is tomorrow in Carolina. Expect the Falcons to take control of this game early. The Panthers are headed toward total overhaul in the coaching department, and Panthers fans should be excited about that, even if it means a horrible season.

Vikings 30 Bears 20

I really like this Minnesota defense, but the offense leaves a lot to be desired. I believe the return of Kyle Rudolph will help Teddy, because no matter how well he was playing the last couple of weeks, Chase Ford is not Kyle Rudolph. I think the Bears woes continue this week, and I enthusiastically predict that Xavier Rhodes finally records his first interception as an NFL cornerback. With how good Rhodes has been, rarely being targeted (his technique is phenomenal), he absolutely needs to start looking for the ball.

Browns 23 Texans 7

The only score of the Texans day will be a freak catch by DeAndre Hopkins. I don't believe in Ryan Mallet, and firmly believe he's about 2 more NFL seasons away from snorting coke lines off of a urinal. I predict that Cleveland's 3 backs do surprisingly well against this Texans defense, doing just enough to allow Hoyer to not try to do too much and potentially make mistakes.

Chiefs 20 Seahawks 19

I like the direction the Chiefs are headed, even with the injuries they've suffered on the defensive side of the ball. They've got two kids playing well in the middle of their linebacking corps and a healthy Joe Mays to step in on early downs if either starts to struggle stopping the run. Alex Smith's efficiency is preventing Kansas City from losing games before they can win them, and they continue to rack up nice wins. I think this weekend will show us just how good Kansas City is.

Saints 34 Bengals 0

Yes, I'm predicting Andy Dalton and his 100 million dollar contract get shut out twice in one season due to his obvious deficiencies. I firmly believe that Andy Dalton is capable of making adjustments to his game that allow him to become a competent NFL QB, but until that time, he's going to continue to struggle because NFL defenses have figured out how to defend him and how to expose his faults. New Orleans and Rob Ryan are going to spend all Sunday terrorizing the TCU product.

Giants 24 49ers 20

I would love to see the 49ers have another great season, just because we know they're going to get rid of the head coach who's made them relevant again and take a chance at falling into mediocrity for quite some time again, as there's no denying that Colin Kaepernick's success has a lot to do with Jim Harbaugh. Unfortunately for the 9ers, the Giants are the kind of lesser team that could knock them off in an upset.

Broncos 40 Rams 10

The Rams change to Shaun Hill is going to backfire to the Nth degree, resulting in turnovers and short fields--things that Peyton simply doesn't need to put points on the board in the regular season. Look for a sack fumble from the Ware/Miller Combination and another great game for Emmanuel Sanders.

Redskins 27 Bucs 13

Josh McCown is a bad quarterback. Mike Glennon is a decent quarterback. How do the Buccaneers not see the obvious drop off from one to the other? Count me among those confused by the tactics of this Tampa Bay coaching staff.

Chargers 21 Raiders 20

In a surprisingly low scoring game for Philip Rivers, the Chargers pull off a devastatingly close win against a hapless Raiders team that doesn't belong in Oakland, may not belong in San Antonio, either, but most certainly doesn't belong in the NFL.

Cardinals 13 Lions 10

In a low scoring slugfest, the Cardinals come out on top on a late field goal. I'm running out of gas. I'm just going to predict the rest of the scores.

Green Bay 45 Philadelphia 17

New England 38 Indianapolis 37

Steelers 7 Titans 6

Falcons O-line is awful enough that even the Panthers D has been getting pressure.

6-3 at the half.

The Panthers are headed toward total overhaul in the coaching department, and Panthers fans should be excited about that, even if it means a horrible season.

Amen.