BwareDWare94

Dallas' Path to 4th Straight 8-8 Year

Once again, the Dallas Cowboys will go 8-8. Want to know how and why?

Let me tell you about the next four games.

1. Chicago. Jay Cutler always eviscerates the Cowboys. It's going to happen again.

2. Philadelphia. How on god's green earth did today's game give any indication that Dallas has even the slightest chance of beating Philadelphia?

3. Indianapolis. Andrew Luck versus this defense. LOL. He's going to bone Brandon Carr so hard, just like every other QB.

4. Washington, in Washington, with Colt back at quarterback. At this point, Dallas will be eliminated from contention, and Colt McCoy will play well enough to beat a lifeless Cowboy team.

It's coming, Cowboys fans. Prepare for disappointment.

• Upvote 1

I'm gonna die laughing when Dallas makes the playoffs and you're wagon-jumping proves to be for nothing.

As the saying goes, it's hard to beat a team twice. I see Dallas and Philly splitting, and Chicago is in tailspin mode. I see the Cowboys going at least 2-2 in this stretch.

You heard it here, first

God, that Cole Beasley fumble. Ended the game in the first half. How Cowboys was that?

And that never should have been an effective strip. So pathetic. Can Dallas please give Harris more WR snaps?

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6585/demarco-murray

DeMarco Murray is undergoing Monday surgery to repair a broken band in his left hand, but has yet to be ruled out for Week 16.

Murray is specifically dealing with a broken fourth metacarpal. The injury is to his non-ball carrying hand. Per reporter Todd Archer, Emmitt Smith suffered a similar injury in his playing days, and missed only one game. It's clearly not a long-term concern, but the Cowboys will be in a world of trouble if they lose to the Colts on Sunday. For now, owners should consider Murray truly day to day. If Murray can't go, Joseph Randle and Lance Dunbar will form a committee in his absence, with Randle likely handling early downs and Dunbar getting passing work. Even if Murray suits up for Week 16, it's possible he'll be limited. Brittle through the first three years of his NFL career, Murray's first injury of 2014 couldn't be worse timed, though the Cowboys have been tempting fate with his massive workloads.

BWare be all like...

tumblr_le9e6yosqJ1qcz175.jpg

Here's the funny thing about Dallas' overuse of DeMarco Murray:

THEY HAVE 2 OTHER BACKS WHO WOULD START ON SOME OTHER TEAMS.

It makes no fucking sense, whatsoever, to run DeMarco Murray into the ground when you have Joseph Randle and Lance Dunbar backing him up. Randle deserves more carries. He's shifty and fast and makes the most of every carry (around 7 yards per on his 34--you read that right--only 34 carries for Joseph Randle!). Dunbar is the perfect screen and check down back. He's great catching the ball out of the backfield and getting first downs.

THEY HAVE 2 OTHER BACKS WHO WOULD START ON SOME OTHER TEAMS.

Hahahaha no. If he has only 34 carries he wouldn't start.

Hahahaha no. If he has only 34 carries he wouldn't start.

I suggest you watch Joseph Randle before you make such a claim. Dallas doesn't need to run Murray into the ground. Randle and Dunbar and more than good enough for 8-12 carries, combined.

Also, Dallas still isn't making the playoffs. They're losing to Indianapolis. Philly is winning out. It's over.

A big part of why Randle is successful is the scheme and great blocking. Dude has burst but I'm not seeing anything off the charts. If DeMarco had the role Randle has he would be just as quick and good through the hole. Highly doubt Randle can carry load, but maybe we will find out?

Bware, you know I'm not usually the one to give you shit, but you once thought Tashard Choice was a starting RB too, so...

really_house_of_cards.gif

He was never given a real chance due to one of the worst first round picks in history--Felix Jones.

As if Felix Jones deserved all the chances he got. If Tashard Choice would have been given a real opportunity by Dallas, he may have proven to be the better back.

• Downvote 1

Guest Phailadelphia

Bware, you know I'm not usually the one to give you shit, but you once thought Tashard Choice was a starting RB too, so...

Damn, just realized BWare really is that dude who overrates the shit out of every mediocre player that's ever played for one of his teams.

Yeah, it's a shame Choice didn't get a real chance in Dallas, or in Buffalo, Washington, or Indy

Yeah, it's a shame Choice didn't get a real chance in Dallas, or in Buffalo, Washington, or Indy

They all had backs entrenched in the starting role...

Just stop bware.....

I WILL NEVER STOP LOVING TANARD CHOICE

• Upvote 1

Would you say you're Pro-Choice?

Would you say you're Pro-Choice?

They all had backs entrenched in the starting role...

Choice was with Washington in 2011, their top two backs that year were Roy Helu and Tim Hightower, hardly entrenched starters

Bware has always loved him some shitty players. Nothing new here. :coffee:

• Upvote 1

I WILL NEVER STOP LOVING TANARD CHOICE

Tashard* :smug: