Sign in to follow this  
BLUE

Ravens release Terrence Cody

Per Rotoworld.com:

Ravens released NT Terrence Cody.
It will be made official after the Super Bowl. It's a strange move, as Cody was going to be a free agent come March 10 anyway, but it's possible the Ravens are doing Cody a favor by allowing him to look for work a month before the rest of the free-agent class. He'll be free to sign with a team immediately. Cody, the 57th pick in the 2010 draft, has been a major flop since coming out of Alabama. Jan 23 - 10:58 AM

Free agent NT Terrence Cody is being investigated by Baltimore police for animal cruelty.
This explains why the Ravens announced they terminated Cody's contract Friday morning. Cody hasn't been charged with a crime, but the attorney's office is reviewing the matter which allegedly involves a dog. The former second-round pick has never produced on the field and is in danger of falling out of the league. Jan 23 - 12:24 PM

Don't need Terry when you have Timmy.

Just another fat guy trying to pose as a football player, and now a possible animal abuse case against him.

gtfo_by_rober_raik-d4cm2ep.png

Free agent NT Terrence Cody has been indicted on animal-cruelty charges.

He's accused of abuse relating to both a dog and an alligator. Cody is also charged with "illegal possession of an alligator." (Seriously.) On top of everything else, he's been charged with drug possession. Already a fringe NFLer, it's hard to see Cody getting a deal in free agency. He's been a massive bust as the No. 57 overall pick of the 2010 draft.

I don't support fighting dogs vs alligators. but is it too far if i ask who won :think:

Animal Cruelty is no joke but I got a chuckle at the Alligator part.

Ex-Ravens NT Terrence Cody was acquitted of two animal cruelty charges but was found guilty of illegal possession of an alligator and marijuana among other misdemeanors.

Cody was investigated for animal cruelty after his dog Taz starved to death at his home. He was acquitted of those charges, but the 2010 second-round pick could still face more than a year in jail. Already a draft bust, Cody's days in the NFL are likely over.

Nothing in this world deserves to starve to death. Human or animal alike. :(

Edited by Spartan Havoc

Has and always will be my boy since his Bama days. Hope he gets his act together.

Has and always will be my boy since his Bama days. Hope he gets his act together.

So you love two dog killers and stabbin' Ray.

B-b-but Ozzie Newsome is a GENIUS!

Starting to look like people overrated him a bit.