Piggly Wiggly

Calling out all Seahawks fans (minus BC)

Seahawk fans don't exist anymore. Good riddance and thank you.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Some people like it when you make their butt hurt....

BC comes to mind.

Time for me to fill this void? It's easy to become a Seahawk for the off season.........

Great, now I have to think of a new username for bangy. See what you've wrought, Piggly Wiggly?

• Upvote 1

Been wanting to say lolAttylaTheHawk, lolJayrus, lolSacks98, lolTrueBlue.

The arrogance of some of you Hawks fans. Nice quiet offseason.

This thread is absolutely rich given who it's coming from.

I didn't hide after the Pats lost to the Giants in SB XLVI...

kanye-shrug.jpg

Patricia :notbad:

Hey Phil, if you're so concerned about where they are, why don't you go looking for them?

Maybe they'll lock you in with them :p

But you left in the one you won. Lol.

Hahaha no more shit from you in regards to me an Oregon's first NC game bitch boi

• Downvote 2

It's been 3.5 weeks since the Super Bowl ended. Where the fuck are you cowards at? BC, surprisingly, has been the only one to have some dignity and continue to post as usual after the SB. Meanwhile the rest of you losers can't even show your faces. Attyla, Sacks98, True Blue, Jayrus, etc., etc.

CRAWL OUT OF YOUR BUNKERS, PUSSIES!!!

I'll admit it. I was so disgusted by that final playcall that I completely ignored everything NFL related for at least a month. I didn't pay attention to anything until the Jimmy Graham trade happened (Which I still don't know whether I like or not), and have only recently been getting myself caught up on all the off-season moves to date. I've been lurking around recently without posting as I haven't really found many discussions this offseason where I felt I had anything significant to add. I simply tried to give my grats where due and bow out quietly while I tried to get my head around the ending of that game. After getting so close to a repeat championship only to choke literally at the finish line I needed a nice long break from the NFL. Apparently this was taken as cowardice. If it is, I am guilty.

However, if being obnoxious is what you want I'd be happy to visit all the 49er threads and laugh at their many misfortunes this offseason.

Edited by Jayrus
  • Upvote 1

didn't pay attention to anything until the Jimmy Graham trade happened (Which I still don't know whether I like or not)

Who in this years draft at pick #31 do you think has more value than Jimmy Graham?? :confuzzled:

• Upvote 1

Jimmy Graham's contract could make it hard to re-sign defensive players. Not to mention the fact that they still have to give Russell Wilson a new contract. Nobody at 31 is more valuable than Graham, but they're all significantly less expensive.

However, if being obnoxious is what you want I'd be happy to visit all the 49er threads and laugh at their many misfortunes this offseason.

Go right ahead. If it makes you feel better. I'm the only 49er fan who even shows up here right now.

Go right ahead. If it makes you feel better. I'm the only 49er fan who even shows up here right now.

Nobody wants to lose on a field that's dubbed "Field of Jeans".. That'll be like absolutely humiliating and surprised your organization even went with THAT dumb of a slogan.

Is... is a Jags fan really talking trash about the Niners? Really?

Who in this years draft at pick #31 do you think has more value than Jimmy Graham?? :confuzzled:

Jimmy Graham's contract could make it hard to re-sign defensive players. Not to mention the fact that they still have to give Russell Wilson a new contract. Nobody at 31 is more valuable than Graham, but they're all significantly less expensive.

Sean's answer is pretty much the same as mine. I like the player and what he brings. Obviously nothing we get at 31 would be better than him. I'm just worried we've mortgaged our future by signing him with so many other players still left to deal.

Yet we're the ones who get a smacktalk thread calling us out? Figures. We disappear and we're cowards. Niner fans disappear and it's perfectly acceptable. Why do we always get dumped on for things everyone else gets away with? Maybe I should start a "Where are all the Niner Fans?" thread.

• Downvote 5

Do you guys remember Captain (maybe it was abbreviated?) Kaepernick? Easily a bandwagoner along for the ride. There were a few who left after Baltimore won. Fuck 'em. Not talking about Ranga or Pwillie.

Edit: Got the name wrong.http://www.thegridironpalace.com/forums/index.php?/user/8572-kaeptain/

Edited by Bay
  • Upvote 1