Sign in to follow this  
Dutch

Free Agent Wish List 2015 and interesting landing spots

Here is a link of the top 101 free agents according to NFL.com : http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000474533/article/top-101-nfl-free-agents-for-2015

:Eagles:

FS: Devin McCourty - I want McCourty over any other "realistic" acquisition this offseason. To be honest, this wish might not be realistic itself as I don't see the Patriots letting McCourty go. Between Devin and Revis, Revis is approaching 30 and his price would be monstrous still so keeping Devin might be in the cards more. I don't see the Pats being able to keep both of them. If either one hits the market, I want the Eagles to make a move. We need a safety bad and a corner even more so.

OLB: Jason Worilds - If the Eagles can't work it out with Brandon Graham, then acquiring Worilds would be a move we need to make. We have Trent Cole who's in his 30's and with cap hit that is well over his capabilities. I think he's in the process of restructuring but even if he does restructure, we still aren't sure of the production he'll be able to dish out at his current age.

CB: Antonio Cromartie - We desperately need a corner. Cromartie is getting kind of old but he still produced at a very serviceable level last year and is a much better option than the corners we currently have. He can be a 1-2 year stop gap until we find a younger guy in the draft and hopefully groom him to be something worthwhile. I'll pass on Byron Maxwell who would warrant a cap hit well over his talent in my opinion. Cromartie is the cheaper and safer option.

Other interesting landing spots:

Demarco Murray

:Ravens: , :Colts: , :Falcons:

Julius Thomas

:Falcons: , :Cardinals:

Speculation Gone Wild

Adrian Peterson gets traded to the Colts :D:

Kareem Jackson to the Eagles please and thank you. I'd love McCourty, but he'll either re-sign with New England, make $10M per year, or both. Too much money for a safety.

I'd like to see Frank Gore to Indy, a RB-needy team with SB chances this season.

Yeah, I like Gore to Indy too as long as they draft a RB as well. Going there would keep Gore somewhat fresh too.

Mike Iupati I could see as a Bronco. I've already heard some rumors that we'll be in pursuit. We have a bunch of cap space and will have more if/when Manning re-works his deal.

I wouldn't mind bringing Darnell Dockett into camp either. He can show these kids a thing or two.

I don't see any way Pitt lets Jason Worilds get away. He's the best player in their front-7 now.

:Cowboys:

Mark Ingram

Perish Cox

Charles Tillman

Stephen Paea

Adrian Clayborn.

Long shot:

Greg Hardy

Reports are that the Eagles are "going all in" on Devin McCourty. The Eagles are also targeting Jason Worilds and Byron Maxwell. Maxwell said on NFLN if the Philadelphia contacted him, he would definitely have to consider them.

I don't mind if the Eagles go after Maxwell, I just don't want them to over pay him. About 7 mil a year I can swallow. 8 would totally be top but not 10 mil annually. I approve of the Eagles going all in on McCourty. He is perfect for our scheme with our safeties having man to man duties and McCourty has much CB experience. We've had safety issues since Dawkins left so I'm all for the Eagles spending some money trying to solidify that position. Worilds would also be a nice addition along with Kendricks, Kiko, and Barwin. That would be great if we landed all 3 of them. Dream Team 2.0 baby.

Percy Harvin is also getting the axe. Where do you think Harvin will end up?

Edited by Dutch

Reports are that the Eagles are "going all in" on Devin McCourty. The Eagles are also targeting Jason Worilds and Byron Maxwell. Maxwell said on NFLN if the Philadelphia contacted him, he would definitely have to consider them.

I don't mind if the Eagles go after Maxwell, I just want them to over pay him. About 7 mil a year I can swallow. 8 would totally be top but not 10 mil annually. I approve of the Eagles going all in on McCourty. He is perfect for our scheme with our safeties having man to man duties and McCourty has much CB experience. We've had safety issues since Dawkins left so I'm all for the Eagles spending some money trying to solidify that position. Worilds would also be a nice addition along with Kendricks, Kiko, and Barwin. That would be great if we landed all 3 of them. Dream Team 2.0 baby.

Percy Harvin is also getting the axe. Where do you think Harvin will end up?

Why? :smug:

I would think it'd be in the Jets' best interest to retain him. BMarsh, Decker, and Percy would be dangerous no matter who's the QB. Percy is still a really dangerous player, he could have a few suitors. Besides the general shitty teams with tons of cap space, could definitely see a team like the Bengals giving him a good look. Cowboys would be interesting, and I wouldn't doubt Philly to take a test drive. They need to make up for some explosion in their offense that trading Mccoy took away.

I really wouldn't mind if Denver took a look at him, we have the leadership to keep him in check I think. Fairly loaded at WR though.

Harvin would be a monster in a Chip Kelly offense. I wouldn't mind if the Eagles took at look at him 6 mil a year. I think the Bengals would be a great spot for him as well :yep:

Clint Boling

Jabaal Sheard

Trent Cole

Doug Free

Knighton or Suh

Maclin

Iupati

Jordan Cameron

Jerry Hughes

Randall Cobb

Take Cooper at 4 and we are in some business.

• Downvote 1

Wow, I've been sleeping on this FA class. A lot of quality players... Wouldn't mind getting our dirty hands on Graham, bring him back to the D.

it'd be fun for the Titans to get McCourty just because we have his brother, but I'm not sure he's different enough from Griff to justify it, we need more of a hitter to replace Polard

Worilds would be nice as we need help on the pass rush, and I could see him following Lebeau, Trent Cole would be great for the same reason (minus the Lebeau connection)

we also need a RT so I guess I should include Bulaga or Free

otherwise there aren't any specific guys that jump out at me

Edited by oochymp

Kind of a lesser known guy, but I know C is a big need for us going into FA and the draft. The Chief's center Rodney Hudson is a FA and I've heard more than a few teams are trying to pry him away from KC. He's a solid piece in what is still a good o-line, especially as a run blocker. Would really like to give him a look.

Saw a couple tweets today linking us to Jordan Cameron, Charles Clay, Orakpo, and Jerry Hughes. Were targeting RT Derek Newton, but he signed without fielding any other offers.

We submitted a multi-year offer to Virgil Green today.

Edited by theMileHighGuy

:Texans:

QB Ryan Mallett

NT Vince Wilfork

RB Shane Vereen

Texans shall be referred to as "Patriots South." :laugh:

:Bears:

LB Curtis Lofton

LB Sean Weatherspoon

S Da'Norris Searcy

PR Brooks Reed

PR Jabaal Sheard