BwareDWare94

Dallas Won't Sign Anybody!

Murray to the Eagles.

Dez is a fucking twat for not being a teammate first like Randall Cobb.

Dallas is one of the big losers of the offseason so far. Didn't think they needed to go out and sign a bunch of new guys or big names... But, they are letting literally everyone go but Dez... If they don't bring back McClain, it's almost a complete wash. BIG BIG losers so far.

I think Cowboys fans have known since like November that they were gonna choose Dez over Murray. Which is definitely the right decision. Dallas will be fine, their O-Line is still elite. There's no need for them to commit that much money long term to a RB.

• Upvote 1

Well, they should have committed to Bruce Carter and let McClain walk. He played competently last season and analysts acted like he was a superstar. Not even close.

Seriously, fuck Dez.

This is a really good RB draft class. If the Cowboys can get someone like Jay Ajayi in the 2nd or 3rd round, they won't even miss Murray. Not discounting Murray's talent, but that o-line will be capable of making an average talent look more than serviceable.

• Upvote 2

I don't think it's even about Murray. I agree not paying him 8.5 million a year. Cowboys had him for the most healthy and productive year he's EVER had. Chances he does that again are about zero. But Cowboys have a lot of new holes to fill, and not just RB.

You're all underestimating the impact Murray's style had on his overall effectiveness. Straight ahead. Downhill. If Dallas doesn't find someone even remotely similar, look out 8-8. The Dallas Cowboys miss their old friend.

• Downvote 1

For the last time, Murray can be easily replaced.

edit: this stupid kindle

Edited by Bay

You're all underestimating the impact Murray's style had on his overall effectiveness. Straight ahead. Downhill. If Dallas doesn't find someone even remotely similar, look out 8-8. The Dallas Cowboys miss their old friend.

There are a lot of one cut, straight ahead kinda backs out there. I'd be more worried about have a young guy like that and either 1) Dallas not trusting him with a big workload or 2) Dallas asking Romo to try and carry the team again.

I'll be pissed if we lose Carter, Durant, AND McClain (which looks like it's about to happen).

Remember when we used to over spend on average players? And people bitched about Dallas spending too much on average players. And now Dallas won't over spend on average player, and guess what? People still complain. C'mon. Jason Garrett and Stephan Jones have a good system in place.

And you're stupid if you think you should pay a guy 21 million guaranteed for completing his first 16 game season.

I think a Randle/Draft RB can be more than serviceable behind our line. Randle averaged 4.8 yards per carry and looked damn good every time he had the ball.

I trust in Stephen.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5712/rolando-mcclain

ESPN Dallas' Jean-Jacques Taylor sees free agent ILB Rolando McClain as unlikely to return to the Cowboys.

Taylor reports there was "a lot of drama swirling" around McClain at Valley Ranch last year. A series of late-season brain injuries are more cause for concern. ESPN's Adam Schefter reported in February that McClain is facing a four-game fine for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy. Even after a renaissance season of sorts, it appears McClain has worn out his welcome in Dallas.

Maybe but I also think you are underestimating how good the Cowgirls line is. All I will say is if they draft someone like Ajayi then he will explode onto the scene as that line makes average RBs look like superstars. Don't get me wrong I think Murray is an elite RB but that line made him look better.

What team would even want him?

He certainly fits the bill for Bengals material. If they're truly worried about Burfict, it wouldn't be out of the question to at least give McClain a workout.

At this point, I want them to resign him. Sean Lee is not going to stay healthy. We can't just trust Hitchens to be amazing (I think he'll turn out as such, but there's no guarantee) and plug in players around him. I don't know about the LBs they've signed to be comfortable.

Dallas' defensive staff and LB's coaches did a great job last year, but it's pretty important that they sign McClain. I don't have faith in Sean Lee's ability to stay healthy. He's a top 5 ILB in the game when healthy as far as we know at this point, but it's virtually a given that he'll miss at least a few games this year. Cowboys already lost Durant and Carter, so they could be looking at starting 3 new LB's next year if Lee goes down. Greg Hardy will help that defense immensely, but he could be facing a 6-8 game suspension. I'm not sure how they're going to sign their draft picks. Do they have to trade out of the first at this point just purely from a financial stand point? Dallas could be in a lot of trouble this year.

I don't think the Giants are going to suck again, but I said that last year. The Redskins are going to be garbage and who knows what to expect from the Eagles this year with all our roster moves. Dallas could be in some serious trouble of losing that division crown already though. Gonna be hard for them to make it back to the playoffs this year unless they dominate offensive imo, which isn't out of the question though.

Betting Carr gets cut too. His agent said he wouldn't take a pay cut. I don't blame him on his part, but he hasn't lived up to anything.

The NFL has no grounds to suspend Greg Hardy. Let's see if they try it. I bet Hardy and his lawyers can get it overturned with an appeal.

The NFL has no grounds to suspend Greg Hardy. Let's see if they try it. I bet Hardy and his lawyers can get it overturned with an appeal.

Roethlisberger got 4 games. The 911 call from the neighbor made it seem like he beat her ass all the time.

Edited by seanbrock

What happens in the courtroom is what is supposed to matter, not what might "seem" this way or "seem" that way.

What happens in the courtroom is what is supposed to matter, not what might "seem" this way or "seem" that way.

And you still flipped over AP treatment despite his case being legally dealt with.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

• Upvote 1