Sign in to follow this  
McTater

Rank Your Top 10 Games For 2015 Season

In honor of the regular season schedule coming out tonight let's see your top 10 games for next season!

10. Philadelphia @ Dallas.

• I'd love for this to be the opening game for both teams. With all the new faces on philly, and a big one being Murray, would make for a more emanational game.

9. Denver vs Chicago

• Maybe the Bears get better with Fox? Denver defense vs Matt Forte should be fun to see.

8. Jacksonville vs Tampa

• What's better than two really bad teams playing each other? Two really bad teams with fresh franchise quarterbacks!

7. New England vs New York Giants

• Giants could go 1-16 all season, and this game being their only win.

6. Baltimore vs Seattle

• If this isn't a good game I dunno what is.

5. Steelers vs Arizona

• Arians coaching against his old team. Also, Patrick Peterson vs Antonio Brown.

4. New England vs Dallas

• This is the hardest Nfc game on paper New England will play. And ratings will be up because it's the two most hated teams in the nfl.

3. Kansas City vs Green Bay

• This would be a perfect game in the frozen tundra. Sure Manning vs Rodgers is a lot prettier on paper, but Charles and the Chief's Defense vs Lacy and the Packers Defense.

2. Green Bay vs Seattle

• Hopefully this'll be a better regular season game than the one last year.

1. New England vs Denver

• This is probably the last time we'll see a Brady vs Manning showdown. Arguably the best quarterbacks in the last 25 years, and we got to watch them play nearly every year. It was a great run. It might not seem like much, but in 20 years everyone will be talking about how they watched Manning vs Brady duke it out in their prime.

hmm I dunno if I can give 10 without knowing when the games will be, but here are a few I'm looking forward to:

Buffalo vs. New England (First Game). Has Buffalo improved enough to challenge for the division? Rex Ryan is one of the few coaches to really give Belichick tough games, so I'm looking forward to what happens. Matt Cassel generally gives about three really good games before he falls off for a team.

Dallas vs. Green Bay: The Vitriol is unreal. The best rivalry of the 60's could be reestablished 50 years later.

Seattle vs. St. Louis: These games are always good.

Philadelphia's week 1 game: The QB trainwreck is just too appealing to keep my eyes off of.

New York Giants vs. New England: Might as well get hyped for the Super Bowl Preview, right?

Tampa vs. Carolina R1: Infamous Jameis vs. Scam Newton, I can't wait. Let's see if Jameis has even a fraction of the integrity Cam does after immediately becoming the league's new whipping boy.

Green Bay vs Chicago (both games): Wild stuff always happens in these games, and it's one of the best rivalries around.

Indianapolis @ Carolina Luck vs Cam? This should be an amazing game. I think we'll probably lose, but it should be a fun one to watch.

The first Saints/Panthers matchup, whenever that is. Looking forward to kicking their ass again after they have once again been crowned the preseason champions of the NFC South.

Pats @ Cowboys. Two great teams, be a great game to watch.

Carolina @ Seattle. This will tell me whether we are an actual contender this year or not.

Bills/Jets. Need I say why?

Giants/Jets. Odell Beckham being covered by Darelle Revis would be really fun to watch.