Sign in to follow this  
DBR96A

2015 NFL schedule discussion

Patriots have to come TO Denver in the regular season for the first time in like 100 years. Fitting for the last Manning/Brady sideshow. I think overall the Broncos' schedule isn't too bad. Easier games before a week 7 bye, and only 2 or 3 road games against contenders.

:jags:

vs. Panthers

vs. Dolphins

@ Pats

@ Colts

@ Bucs

vs. Texans

vs. Bills (London)

Bye

@ Jets

@ Ravens

vs. Titans

vs. Chargers

@ Titans

vs. Colts

vs. Falcons

@ Saints

@ Texans

Start off at least 0-4. First win comes either against the Bucs or the Texans. I'll say we at least go 3-3 in the division + wins against the Bucs/Jets for a record of at least 5-11.

That's pretty depressing.

MNF as a whole seems a lot better this season. Granted, this is just April and things are quite likely to suck once the games actually get here, but it's pretty nice right now.

Edited by Vin

LIking the Packers' schedule besides the 3 game in 12 days, all against division foes and 2 on the road. 5 primetime games is always nice and glad we're facing Seattle early before injuries usually start to pile up. Thanksgiving night game against the Bears, while retiring Favre's number, will rake in the ratings for NBC.

Edited by Packers Dynasty 2010

Eagles are going all the way. TEBOW TIME!

Eagles are going all the way. Goose Shit TIME!

Dude of course they are. They have Goose Shit now. Duh, no-brainer.

I'm really digging the chiefs schedule though. After two seasons of things getting tougher down the stretch, the may of our schedule comes in the front nine this year. Plus it'll be nice to see them play some stiff competition early and often. I'm pretty excited for this season, and Bowe comes home late in the year, too!

Edit:Lolol you can't even type T E B O W without it saying Goose Shit hahaha

Edited by AL_Royalty

:jags: is kind of brutal away trip wise. RIP Gus. :(

Teams that face multiple opponents off of a bye: Seattle (4), Washington (3), KC (2), GB (2), DEN (2), DAL (2).

Wow, Dallas has a relatively easy December for a change. I'm shocked.

The front half of your schedule is insane, though, so it balanced out. I'd rather have an easy finish, though.

That's what she said.

• Upvote 1

The front half of your schedule is insane, though, so it balanced out. I'd rather have an easy finish, though.

That's what she said.

Yeah, I'm just happy we don't play you guys in December. In the past few years it seems like both Cowboys/Eagles games have been scheduled within like the last 5 weeks of the season.

Monday, Sep. 14 | at San Francisco 49ers | 9:20 PM | ESPN

Sunday, Sep. 20 | Detroit Lions | 12:00 PM | FOX

Sunday, Sep. 27 | San Diego Chargers | 12:00 PM | CBS

Sunday, Oct. 4 | at Denver Broncos | 3:25 PM | FOX

Oct. 11 | BYE

Sunday, Oct. 18 | Kansas City Chiefs | 12:00 PM | CBS

Sunday, Oct. 25 | at Detroit Lions | 12:00 PM | FOX

Sunday, Nov. 1 | at Chicago Bears | 12:00 PM | FOX

Sunday, Nov. 8 | St. Louis Rams | 12:00 PM | FOX

Sunday, Nov. 15 | at Oakland Raiders | 3:05 PM | FOX

Sunday, Nov. 22 | Green Bay Packers | 12:00 PM | FOX

Sunday, Nov. 29 | at Atlanta Falcons | 12:00 PM | FOX

Sunday, Dec. 6 | Seattle Seahawks | 12:00 PM | FOX

Thursday, Dec. 10 | at Arizona Cardinals | 7:25 PM | NFLN

Sunday, Dec. 20 | Chicago Bears | 12:00 PM | FOX

Sunday, Dec. 27 | New York Giants | 12:00 PM | FOX

Sunday, Jan. 3 | at Green Bay Packers | 12:00 PM | FOX

A very good chance that my Vikes can be 2-2 to 3-1 going into the bye. San Fran is obviously very beatable, as are Detroit and San Diego in Minneapolis. Then there's a run of very winnable games post-bye.

Come on, Zimmer. Come on, Teddy. Make it happen. Shock the world!

Edited by BwareDWare94

1519499.jpg

first of all, I must acknowledge that regardless of how I view opponents I'm well aware that everyone who sees the Titans on their schedule this season will see that game as at least winnable, that said here's how I see the schedule:

I hate the early bye but at least the Thursday Night game gives us a mini-bye late in the season as well, but that'll be after playing three games in 12 days so I'm not sure it'll really be significant. I think we could start out pretty hot, two bad teams in the first two weeks, then the bye, then some home cooking with more relatively week opponents, I wouldn't be shocked if we start out as well as 4-2. Then again, after last season I wouldn't be shocked if we start 0-6.

Overall, we have a really weak schedule, which is great, I think Indy and New England are the only three games that you can go ahead and write in as losses. I'm certainly not saying there won't be other losses (see the first paragraph) but I think there's potential for a significant turnaround just based on strength of schedule. That said, I'll be very happy if we approach 8-8

Closing out against Indy yet again. It seems like we do this every year and I usually get excited at the possibility that the division will be on the line, but even being incredibly optimistic I can't even hope for that to happen. Best case is Indy's already locked into a playoff spot so we might actually be able to beat them once.

Both Jacksonville games come in a stretch of three weeks. I hate it when divisional pairings get stacked like that, but I guess there's only so much the NFL can do.

I also have to wonder if the NFL is hoping that Week 1 turns into Jameis v. Mariota.

Can't complain about the schedule overall, but why are the Lions playing in London, again? That's booboo.

Yeah I was kinda disappointed about playing a London game, but at least it's the Lions. Not saying you guys are pushovers out anything, but they don't frighten me, especially with that new look defense. It should be a good game, honestly. Hopefully KC can beat Detroit at something. I hate the Tigers