Sign in to follow this  
DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

Top 10 per Division

No Kam Chancellor on NFC west?

My gripes with the NFC East are minimal: I would switch Peters and Smith, and Romo is too high.

Im guessing he forgot about Kam.

I'd take Casey over Mathis at this point easily

:nope: He gets an honorable mention, but I wouldn't put him ahead of any of the guys I have up there.

I'd take Casey over Mathis at this point easily

Easily?? IDK about that. He didn't play last year, so I guess this is based on the assumption he comes back and picks up where he left off.

He didn't play last year because of a torn ACL and he's 34, the assumption that he'll be right back to form seems to be a bit of a leap, Casey is also really good

Edited by oochymp

I dunno how you grade this per say, but my only real gripe with the NFC N is that I think Eddie Lacy has easily out paced Matt Forte. Now, if you want to say Matt Forte is a bigger piece in the Chicago offense an dmore goes through him than it does Lacy, yes.. No argument here.. But value per touch, Lacy is superior and has been, IMO.

Kam Chancellor should be #6 on that list, Dmac, pls.

Good list overall. I think Adrian Peterson should be #3, Jimmy Graham and Kam should be on the NFC West list and Campbell is kind of high. On the AFC list, don't think Flowers is top ten at this point in his career. I'd take Aqib Talib over him. I do love the Vontae Davis recognition though. The 2nd best corner in the league :yep:

He didn't play last year because of a torn ACL and he's 34, the assumption that he'll be right back to form seems to be a bit of a leap, Casey is also really good

Fair enough. I think Mathis has at least another year of pretty consistent great play. I personally think Casey played better two years ago then last year.

Kam Chancellor should be #6 on that list, Dmac, pls.

No way. At least not to me. I wouldn't put him above any of the Seahawks who are currently on the list. Chancellor is great at what he does, but he wouldn't make it past H.M. to me.

Good list overall. I think Adrian Peterson should be #3, Jimmy Graham and Kam should be on the NFC West list and Campbell is kind of high. On the AFC list, don't think Flowers is top ten at this point in his career. I'd take Aqib Talib over him. I do love the Vontae Davis recognition though. The 2nd best corner in the league :yep:

With AP, I'm waiting to see how he comes back, especially now that he's at that 30+ years age. I admittedly forgot about Graham.

I still view Flowers as a top 10 corner, and he had some of the best coverage stats for a corner. http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stat-analysis/2015/best-cornerback-stats-2014

Fair enough. I think Mathis has at least another year of pretty consistent great play. I personally think Casey played better two years ago then last year.

so you think an interior defensive lineman had a bit of a regression in the first year of a transition from a 4-3 to a 3-4? shocker