Sign in to follow this  
DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

NFL.com's top 100 of 2015

I literally copied this from Wikepedia cause I couldn't find a list anywhere but NFLcom where I'd have to make it myself. 10-1 have yet to be revealed. But yes, everybody's favorite QB, Andrew Luck, will more then likely be there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_Top_100_Players_of_2015

nine of the top 100 changed teams, not sure if I should consider that high or low, on the one hand 9% is probably below the league average of players switching teams but on the other you expect teams to hold onto the best players :think:

also, 42 QB/RB/WR (12/11/19) which way too high, those three positions account for around half the starting offense so you'd expect them to account for probably 25-30, for comparison there are six offensive linemen, no love for the big uglies, even if you concede that no right guards or right tackles are going to make this list that's still waaaaay too low, the same number of TEs made the list as offensive linemen

and while I'm at it, there are 17 dlinemen (10 ends, 7 tackles) 16 linebackers, 6 corners, and 6 safeties, fuck that totals to 99, oh, somehow Adam Vinatieri made the list, that rounds it out

so the breakdown is 54 offensive players and 45 defensive, actually a lot closer to even there than I expected, still need more olinemen

Their list is always extremely laughable. I remember TGP made our own Top 100 one year, and it was waaaaay better than any of those kooks working at NFL Network could ever make.

Edited by FartWaffles