Sign in to follow this  
Maverick

Eagles WRs significantly better than Cowboys WRs

At least that's what Iggles fans will lead you to believe (Eagles on left Cowboys on right)....

t7za55.jpg

I was at the bar the other night when this came up on TV. I had to take a picture so TGP could appreciate it. Granted, I live in eastern PA and the channel is Comcast Philly so the majority of fans voting are Eagles fans, but that's still pretty fucking laughable. It got as high as 90-10 at one point.

Stupid Eagles fans. The comparison isn't even remotely close. Way to be biased and not show an ounce of intelligence lol.

The Cowboys have Dez. Undisputed #2 or 3 WR in the league. Then you guys have Terrance Williams who played very well last year. After that,it drops off a cliff. We have Jordan Matthews, Nelson Agholor, Josh Huff, Mike's Austin (who can probably be useful in his very limited role). Not great and some unknowns. But I will say, collectively as a "unit", we have the potential to be better. Again, collectively.

I will say this though, I know who has the better RB corps :yao:

We have Dez and T-Will.

You have a redneck and Cowboy reject.

"Drops off a cliff" is dramatic. For a heavy run offense, Cole Beasley was a solid #3. Serviceable slot receiver.

As for the RB comment, I'll bite. All starts in the trenches bud. Give me a top line over a top back any day.

We'll see at the end of the year. I wouldn't doubt Dallas has better WR's this year but come talk to me in the next 1-3 years. Dallas' still might be better then but I like the potential of the guys we have.

Under no circumstances does this Eagles' WR grouping have ANY shot at being better than Dallas'. Dallas has 2 receivers who are better than any on Philly's team lol.

• Upvote 1