Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

Gregg Williams Had Spies in Bills Training Camp

Rob Johnson was the Bills’ quarterback in 2001, when Williams was the Bills’ head coach, and Johnson also played for the Bills when they faced the Titans while Williams was the Titans’ defensive coordinator. Johnson now says that when Williams was with the Titans, he sent a spy to the Bills’ training camp — something that Williams confessed when he and Johnson were together in Buffalo. Johnson says that Williams’s Titans defense hurt him with relentless blitzes that were aided by knowing the Bills’ offensive plays.

“Sometimes in training camp, you’ll have a high school coach or someone help out,” Johnson told the Buffalo News. “And Gregg Williams told me he had a coach in our training camp who knew all of our plays and all of our blocking schemes. We beat ‘em — karma — but he had someone in our training camp get all of our plays. It’s crazy. I’ve never heard of anything like that. I was sore for like three weeks after that game. I hope it doesn’t get him in trouble. He can just deny it and say I made it up. I was pissed. I said, ‘Gregg, that sucks.’ They knocked me out.”

Blaine Bishop, who played for Williams on the Titans, says he doesn’t know if that’s true but wouldn’t put it past Williams.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/10/11/rob-johnson-gregg-williams-told-me-he-had-a-training-camp-spy/

It's an "old" story just getting some light shed onto it, but it makes you wonder how often this kind of stuff happens in the league today, or even how many times Gregg Williams has employed such tactics.

that doesn't make sense to me, we were never in the same division as Buffalo so we've never played them more than once a year, so if we were going to do that to a team why would we pick Buffalo? unless Williams pulled that shit with everyone on the schedule, which I'd be shocked if anyone could pull off