- Active Posts:
- 22 (0.06 per day)
- Most Active In:
- General NFL Talk (9 posts)
- 08-July 12
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Feb 27 2013 12:26 AM
- Member Title:
- 21 years old
- February 5, 1992
- St. Louis, Missouri.
- NCAA Team(s):
- Kansas Jayhawks
- NFL Team:
Topics I've Started
07 January 2013 - 12:11 PMThese are just for playoff predictions, and I'm not going to be earning any cash off of them at all. I understand that I would have to pay thousands of dollars for a song, but do I have to do anything additional for their logos or pay them?
05 December 2012 - 05:54 AMIs anybody hyped up for this game as much as I am? The Cincinnati Bengals defensive line sucked in the first half, and now it's playing like a top defensive line. Andy Dalton is finally coming through on the game winning streak. Does anybody else sense that the Bengals are a playoff team? About the Steelers, they did handle business against the Ravens, but they currently look like an average team. Who do you think will win this game? I have the Bengals smashing the Steelers 20-7 since the Steelers don't have Ben Roethlisberger.
24 November 2012 - 09:08 PMThe current seeding in the AFC: 1. Houston Texans (10-1)-Their defensive line did slip a little bit against the Jaguars and against the Lions, but is there any reason to believe that they aren't the best team? In my opinion, the hard fought wins were signs of the Houston Texans developing even further this season. They can clinch a playoff spot with a win over the Titans in Tennessee next week.
2. Baltimore Ravens (8-2)-They were demolished by the Houston Texans, but they've proven that they can take a loss. A win over the disappointing Chargers keep in the race for the top AFC Seed.
3. The New England Patriots (8-3)-The loss of Gronkowski is huge, and both games against the Dolphins could be huge for them.
4. The Denver Broncos (7-3)-They really aren't an elite team, but at least Peyton Manning has been amazing by keeping them in games. He's proven that anything is possible.
5. Indianapolis Colts (6-4)-The 59-24 loss against the Patriots really did show that they have weakness on defense. Andrew Luck had a mediocre game as well, and a loss against the Buffalo Bills could put them in a lot of danger.
6. Pittsburgh Steelers (6-4)-Their defensive line is the only positive thing for the Steelers nowadays, and don't be surprised if the Cleveland Browns pull an upset here with Ben Roethlisberger and Marcus Gilbert gone for a while.
Other teams who are in the AFC playoff race:
7. The Cincinnati Bengals (5-5)-Despite ups and downs (the four game losing streak with their defensive line being shredded by Brandon Weeden as a down with them shutting down Eli Manning as an up), they are still in the race for a wildcard spot. Games against the Raiders (3-7), Chargers (4-6), Cowboys (5-6) and the Eagles (3-7) should put them at 9-5 or 8-6 before they face the tough two game stretch against the Steelers without Ben Roethlisberger and the Ravens, but Andy Dalton would have to remain consistent again.
8. The San Diego Chargers (4-6)-This team is one huge dysfunctional mess that fools us with a huge win in one week and then they go back to sucking. They have yet to beat a team with a winning record as well and the Ravens will probably put them out of the playoff race this weekend. I keep saying this every year, but good luck to the Chargers next year.
9. The Tennessee Titans (4-6)-All they have to do is beat up the hapless Jaguars tomorrow to stay alive in the AFC Wildcard race for another week. I seriously don't know what to say about this team, and the so-called legendary 'Jake Locker' certainly has yet to impress me. If you ask me, Matt Hasselbeck should be the starter since he can at least play without relying on anybody else. Chris Johnson is on par to run for over 1,400 yards as well so maybe things will get interesting with him having a chance to rest.
10. The Buffalo Bills (4-6)-An upset win over the Indianapolis Colts with Ryan Fitzpatrick actually playing well again will be enough to keep them alive for another week. The good thing however with them being more than likely to miss the playoffs is that we won't have to watch their defensive line suck like it has been (up until they played the Dolphins that is).
11. The Miami Dolphins (4-6)-Watching them try to stop Marshawn Lynch tomorrow should be interesting for the Dolphins fans, but I think that it's fair to say that the Dolphins aren't going to make the playoffs due to a tough schedule.
26 July 2012 - 12:23 PMI think that this will be a different and a somewhat shocking year for them, especially if Matt Schaub stays healthy a long with Arian Foster. I predict that they won't allow in many yards, but they will probably allow in a lot of points.
Game 1=The Houston Texans destroy the Miami Dolphins 34-13 for a 1-0 record.
Game 2=The Houston Texans beat the Jacksonville Jaguars 24-17 for a 2-0 record.
Game 3=The Denver Broncos beat the Houston Texans 37-31 for a 2-1 record.
Game 4=The Houston Texans beat the Tennessee Titans 27-7 for a 3-1 record.
Game 5=The New York Jets beat the Houston Texans 29-13 for a 3-2 record.
Game 6=The Houston Texans beat the Green Bay Packers 27-24 for a 4-2 record.
Game 7=The Baltimore Ravens beat the Houston Texans 20-16 for a 4-3 record.
Game 8=The Buffalo Bills beat the Houston Texans 34-27 for a 4-4 record.
Game 9=The Houston Texans beat the Chicago Bears 41-17 for a 5-4 record.
Game 10=The Houston Texans beat the Jacksonville Jaguars 20-13 for a 6-4 record.
Game 11=The Houston Texans beat the Detroit Lions 27-17 for a 7-4 record.
Game 12=The Tennessee Titans beat the Houston Texans 27-17 for a 7-5 record.
Game 13=The New England Patriots beat the Houston Texans beat 23-20 for a 7-6 record, which puts their playoff chances into danger.
Game 14=The Houston Texans beat the Indianapolis Colts 47-9 for an 8-6 record.
Game 15=The Houston Texans beat the Minnesota Vikings 30-24 for a 9-6 record.
Game 16=The Houston Texans successfully sweep the Indianapolis Colts with a 31-17 win, which ties them with the Tennessee Titans for a happy ending with them making it into the playoffs.
26 July 2012 - 11:40 AMI think that it will come down to how Arthur Jones, Ray Lewis, Haloti Ngata, Christian Thompson, Bernard Pollard, Sergio Kindle and Jameel Mcclain play on defense this year. Joe Flacco, Ray Rice, Terrel Suggs (I still doubt him sometimes), Torrey Smith, Bryant McKinnie, Dennis Pitta and Jah Reid are pretty much the ones who will need to deliver on offense. The additions of Courtney Upshaw and Asa Jackson will also be huge this year. I believe that this team will turn out to exceed everybodies expectations and will successfully win the division for a second year in a row. Joe Flacco will need to step it up though.
Game 1=The Baltimore Ravens beat the Cincinnati Bengals 13-12 for a 1-0 record.
Game 2=The Baltimore Ravens beat the Philadelphia Eagles 27-23 for a 2-0 record.
Game 3=The New England Patriots beat the Baltimore Ravens 27-24 for a 2-1 start
Game 4=The Baltimore Ravens beat the Cleveland Browns 16-0 for a 3-1 start.
Game 5=The Baltimore Ravens beat the Kansas City Chiefs 27-17 for a 4-1 start.
Game 6=The Baltimore Ravens beat the Dallas Cowboys 38-24 for a 5-1 start.
Game 7=The Baltimore Ravens beat the Houston Texans 20-14 for a 6-1 start.
Game 8=The Baltimore Ravens beat the Cleveland Browns 17-10 for an 7-1 start.
Game 9=The Baltimore Ravens beat the Oakland Raiders 34-28 in overtime for a 8-1 start.
Game 10=The Baltimore Ravens beat the Pittsburgh Steelers 17-13 for an impressive 9-1 start.
Game 11=The Baltimore Ravens beat the San Diego Chargers 18-12 for an 10-1 start.
Game 12=The Pittsburgh Steelers beat the Baltimore Ravens 20-17 for a 10-2 start.
Game 13=The Washington Redskins upset the Baltimore Ravens 13-10 for a 10-3 record.
Game 14=The Baltimore Ravens beat the Denver Broncos 27-24 in ovetime for an 11-3 record.
Game 15=The Baltimore Ravens beat the New York Giants 24-17 for a 12-3 record.
Game 16=The Cincinnati Bengals beat the Baltimore Ravens 23-13 to finish off at 12-4, which gives them a first round bye spot again with being the second seed.
ramsftw3 hasn't added any friends yet.